Friday 2 April 2010

An Introduction

Ok, so this is my first blog entry on my first blog. I'm really starting this blog as a place to record my cooking experiments and as a diary for myself.
I am a culinary arts student and my passion in life is cooking, cooking, cooking. I also like growing plants that I can eat. :) Any inedible plants are not worth bothering with. I like cooking rustic, informal food. I don't dislike, but rather I am just disinterested in fiddly restaurant dishes. What is better than a big dish full of casserole in the middle of the table for everyone to dig in to? Maybe a big dish full of casserole in the middle of the table just for me!
I don't know what I want to achieve. We'll just see as we go. So join me in my culinary quest, if you're out there. Somewhere.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment